Marketing Advisory Council
The Marketing Advisory Council supports the marketing program in the UW-Eau Claire Department of Management and Marketing. The council consists of alumni, employers and other friends of the marketing program who serve as ambassadors for the UW-Eau Claire marketing program. More specifically the group provides guidance on curriculum issues, helps develop internship and employment opportunities for students, and supports special learning opportunities for marketing students, such as the Great Northwoods Sales Warm-Up and the annual Marketing Analytics Day. The Marketing Advisory Council meets bi-annually.
For more information, contact Dr. Joe Bonner, associate professor.
Current Marketing Advisory Council Members
- Brian Audette, '90, President, CUB Foods, a SUPERVALU Company*
- Brian Carlson, Director of Marketing - Consumer Products, Cascades
- Lynn Dean, '83, VP, Group Client Director, The Nielsen Company
- William (Bill) Febry, '75, Sales Development Manager, Cardinal Marketing, Inc.*
- Tom Harold, '80, Founder & CEO, ScyFIX Corp.
- Rebecca Krekelberg, '02, Talent Acquisition Manager, Enterprise Holdings*
- Larry Mitchell, VP of Merchandising, Holiday Companies
- Sean Royer, '09, CEO, SyneCore Tech
- Darin Schemenauer,'80, VP of Marketing, Mason Companies Inc.
- Scott Siebert, '96, Project Management Consultant, Target Stores
- Larry Vorpahl, '85, Group VP/President, Consumer Product Sales, Hormel Foods Corp*
*Member of the Sales Advisory Subcommittee