Management Advisory Board
The Management Advisory Board provides input into curriculum design for the management major, and provides feedback on College of Business and Department of Management and Marketing initiatives such as learning goals and assessment procedures, student advising, and recruiting. The Management Advisory Board meets once a year during the fall academic semester.
For more information, contact Dr. Kristy Lauver, Management and Marketing Department chair.
Current Management Advisory Board Members
- Bob Decker, Cascade
- Mike Connor, PESI
- Teresa Hambrick, '04, Target
- Josh Hraban, '01, TTM Technologies
- Sue Kern, '96, 3M
- Sally Lane, Nestle
- Doug Richardson, '90, '99, PARCO
- Amanda Wallus, Mayo Health System
- Mark Willer, RCU
- Dan Williams, Wells Fargo