IS Industry Advisory Committee
The Information Systems Industry Advisory Committee enhances the relationship between the IS Department and its constituent communities, including the professions, business, industry, government and non-governmental organizations. The committee serves to advise the IS Department in resource development and professional engagement initiatives and works with the chair of the IS Department to achieve these initiatives. The IS Advisory Committee meets twice a year.
For more information, contact Dr. Thomas Hilton, IS Department chair.
Current IS Industry Advisory Committee Members
- Jakob Broesch, IS Student Representative, UW-Eau Claire
- Michael Camilli, '87, VP, Data Governance, United Healthcare
- Jeffrey Cookle, '92, IT Architect, Hormel Foods
- Anurag Drolia, Senior Manager, Accenture - Health & Life Sciences
- Terri Ebnet, IS Manager, Federated Mutual Insurance Company
- David Elsen, '87, Product Manager, Schneider National, Inc.
- R. "Andy” Feest, '88, Technical Solution Architect, U.S. Enterprise Center of Excellence
- Byron Glick, Director, Information Technology, CUNA Mutual Group
- Mark Hosmann, '96, HR Manager, Global Strategic Initiatives, Cargill
- Kenneth Kaiser, '76, VP, Delivery Services, Target Corporation
- Mike Kramer, '82,Director,Enterprise Technology Services, Liberty Mutual Group
- John Mason, VP, Fidelity National Information Services
- Dave Meyer, Network Services Manager, Roehl Transport, Inc.
- Tyler Patterson, '09, Business Analyst, C.H. Robinson
- Tim Peterson, '98, Director of Information Technology, United Health Group
- Kris Pfeiffer, Senior Business Consultant, IT Excellence and Quality, Northwestern Mutual
- Rick Schroder, '01, President & CEO, Trident Group, Inc.
- Tina Smith, Project Management Consultant, Target Corporation
- David Staloch, '84, VP, Project Management Office, US Bank, Meridian Crossing Business Center
- Natalie Warnert, BI-Architecture & Technology, Travelers
- Brent L. Willi, '74, President & CEO, Strategy1 Consulting
- Thomas Winter, '87, Director of Infrastructure and Applications, Joy Global Inc.
- Evelyn Zabo, VP of Global Alliances, Siemens IT Solutions & Services