print header

CJ Advising

CJ Peer Advising Program

How to change your major or minor to Communication and Journalism

General Advising FAQs

University Writing Requirement information (Blugold Seminar in Critical Reading & Writing)

Faculty: Navigation Tips Sheet for Advisors

Registration videos

How to use CampS My Planner

How to find your registration appointment

To change your adviser or catalog year contact Judy Gatlin in HHH 152

Advising Forms

Student Degree Plan (to print and fill out)
Student Degree Plan (to fill in and print or email)

Advising Sheets

Advertising Advising Sheet (Major and Minor)
Communication Studies Advising Sheet (Major and Minor)
Journalism Advising Sheet (Major and Minor)
Organizational Communication Advising Sheet (Major and Minor)
Public Relations Advising Sheet (Major and Minor)

Multimedia Communication Minor Advising Sheet

Organizational Communication Advising Sheet with focus areas

Other forms

CJ Request for Prerequisite Waiver eForm
Directed/Independent Study eForm
College of Arts and Sciences eForms

CJ Major and Minor information

Mass Communication

Sample 4 year degree plans

**The following are sample 4 year degree plans for CJ majors.  These are only samples; your degree plan may vary depending on placement scores, course availability, type of degree (Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science) and your selection of a minor.  It is best to use these as tools to aid in conversations with your adviser.

Communication Studies-Interpersonal
Communication Studies-Rhetoric and Popular Culture
Organizational Communication
Public Relations

College of Arts and Sciences forms, including the Topical Minor form and Change of Registration form