(contingent upon funding)
In order to apply for this scholarship, the applicant must meet all of the following eligibility criteria:
- Be a sophomore, junior, or senior
- Have applied for a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and the FAFSA must indicate financial need
- Have a minimum resident and major GPA of 3.0
- Be a Communication major with an Organizational Communication emphasis
- Have made a serious application to the UW-Eau Claire Study Abroad Program
- Have earned at least 18 credits by the time of application and completed at least 30 credits before leaving for the study abroad
- The scholarship award is contingent upon acceptance to study abroad for the summer, fall, winterim, or spring semester for the academic year following the spring semester the scholarship is awarded
- Letters of application that exceed two, double-spaced pages will not be considered
- Incomplete applications will not be considered
Jill Muenich is a 1988 graduate of UW-Eau Claire who focused her studies in Organizational Communication. She has taken those resources into the work force with such companies as PepsiCo Foods, Verizon, Idearc Media and MassMutual Financial Group/Strategic Wealth Management Group, where she is currently serving as Marketing Director covering Wisconsin and Northern Illinois.
This scholarship is not available at this time.