"An integrated, coherent, and purposeful approach to internationalization and global engagement."
We are a dedicated group of faculty, staff, administration, and students working to better the campus climate in regards to internationalization and global engagement. We are comprised of several working groups who delegate tasks in order to get as much done as possible. Please click some of the links above to get started! We encourage you to learn a little bit about why we are here, and how we came to be!
Department to Department Programs
In an effort to support Department level global engagement, the Council is soliciting proposals to help departments build relationships with peer departments elsewhere in the world. Applications are being accepted on a rolling basis until funds are exhausted.
Click here for the RFP.
If you still have questions, contact Paul Kaldjian, CIGE Chair at email@example.com.
- Geography/Anthropology D2D Trip Report
- The next meeting is Thursday, March 5th, 2015,
2 pm, Phillips 283.
- Backgammon Tournament, Feb. 28, 1 pm
- Perspectives from the South: What Northern Partners Need to Know, Feb. 24, 12 noon, Davies/Menominee Room
- Continuing Education in a School of Education, Feb. 24, 3 pm, Centennial 3314
- Ask a Scientist, Environmental Diversity of Peruvian Landscapes, Feb. 25, 7 pm, Acoustic Cafe
- Intercultural Aspects of Music, Theatre, and Dance: A Peruvian Perspective, Feb. 26, 12 noon, Haas 159
- Identification of Native Andean Plant Species with Potential to Use in Human Consumption, Feb. 26, 4 pm, Phillips 319
- Study Abroad Photo Exhibit, Davies 3rd floor display cases, Feb. 16 - Mar. 27
- If there are any questions regarding events, please
The feed did not result in displayable data