print header

Join a Working Group

Current CIGE Working Groups:

 

Policy/Practice/Procedure

Main contact: TBD

  • The main focus of the Policy/Practice/Procedure working group is to assess and evaluate current policies and procedures related to internationalization at UW-Eau Claire. Some action items include but are not limited to:
    • Travel Warning Policy writing
    • Updated policies and evaluation for current FLIIE (faculty led international immersion experience) programs.

Resource Inventory and Issues

Main contact: TBD

  • Resource Inventory and Issues evaluates and assesses current (or lack of current) resources relating to internationalization at UW-Eau Claire. Some action items include but are not limited to:
    • Creating and compiling reports of international resources we have right here on campus.
    • Evaluating resources we are lacking, compiling them, and making a strong case as to why we need them.

The Campus 75%

Main contact: TBD

  • 25% of UW-Eau Claire students study abroad. But what about the other 75%? Help us evaluate:
    • If and how the campus 75% are being internationalized.

Learning Abroad: Oversight and Evaluation

Main contact: TBD

  • Help us assess and evaluate current abroad programs: are they working? If so, what is working about them? Are the not working? How can we improve them?

International Partnerships

Main contact:TBD

  • Creating and maintaining sustainable and meaningful international partnerships is hard. Come help UW-Eau Claire do it! Action items include but are not limited to:
    • Creating policies and guidelines highlighting how to make and maintain international partnerships with other universities.
    • Actually creating relationships with other international universities.


Communication

Main contact: Kristine Rivall (RIVALLKE@UWEC.EDU)

  • Help us get the word out about CIGE! Action items include but are not limited to:
    • Updating the CIGE website
    • Working on marketing and getting the word out about CIGE

 

 

Excellence. Our Measure. Our Motto. Our Goal.