The University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire has partnerships across the world. Exchange Programs allow international and domestic students to "change places" for a semester or year. Students will take courses in their field of study and transfer credits to their home university.
If you are a student at one of UW - Eau Claire's partner institutions and have been approved by your home university to study at UW - Eau Claire, you may use the following exchange packet to apply.
- Introduction Letter for Exchange Students and Partners
- Exchange Program Application Instructions
- Financial Statement Form
- Financial Statement Form (Hessen-Wisconsin Exchange)
- Attestation of English Proficiency by Home University
- Payment Methods
- Flywire Instructions (to transfer money to UWEC)
- Course Schedules
Degree-seeking students should visit the Admissions for application information.
Scholars please find the link to the left "Scholars" to learn how to apply for scholarly work at UW - Eau Claire.