print header

Degree-Seeking Students

Degree-seeking students should visit the Admissions Office for international students to find information on how to apply.

Exchange Students

The University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire has partnerships across the world. Exchange Programs allow international and domestic students to "change places" for a semester or year. Students will take courses in their field of study and transfer credits to their home university.

If you are a student at one of UW - Eau Claire's partner institutions and have been approved by your home university to study at UW - Eau Claire, you may use the following exchange packet to apply.

Please return the exchange packet as soon as possible. Courses fill up quickly and you have a better chance of enrolling in your top choices if you turn in documents early.



Scholars please find the link to the left "Scholars" to learn how to apply for scholarly work at UW - Eau Claire.