The Immediate Feedback Assessment Technique that transforms traditional multiple-choice testing into interactive student learning and a more informative assessment opportunity for educators.
Benefits of using IF AT in the classroom:
- Provides students with immediate feedback about the accuracy of their answers
- Provides students with corrective feedback until their answer is correct
- Facilitates student learning and retention of information being tested
- Educator easily sees the number of attempts before the correct answer is chosen
- Can be used for exams, individual, group, review and/or sequential quizzes
- B-series: A-B-C-D response, 50 questions per sheet
- C-series: A-B-C-D-E response, 50 questions per sheet
Contact CETL, 836-2385, to order IF ATs for your classroom use or to have a one-on-one IF AT consultation.