What is a CETL Fellow?
An UW-Eau Claire educator who initiates and leads a group teaching/learning project aligned with CETL principles. Projects need to address significant educational issues to improve teaching & learning. Fellows are compensated with stipends, release time from teaching (academic year or summer) or other arrangements.
Become a CETL Fellow:
1. Propose your project idea to CETL or propose a project related to the following:
- Best teaching practices in your discipline
- Scholarship of teaching and learning (SoTL) at UW-Eau Claire
- Best practices in the evaluation of teaching at UW-Eau Claire
2. Submit your proposal to CETL where you should include:
- Applicant’s experience
- Quality, timeliness and expected outcomes of the project
- Impact of the project on the university community