CETL offers a variety of group programming that is designed to promote the professional development of and communication between UWEC's instructors.
Fall 2015 Opportunities
- Successful Teaching Practices
- Make it Stick Book Group
- It's Complicated Book Group
Do you have an idea for a program? Give CETL a call, 715-836-2385, or email to set up a time to discuss what you have in mind. We can help you design the program and make it happen.
Things to consider include:
- Goals/Purpose of the group
- Materials needed
- Participant Expectations
- Participant Activities
- Expected results/Curricular change
- Timeline of meetings and activities