We understand life happens.
Should you need to cancel your registration, you may substitute someone to take your place, at any time, at no cost to you. If we cancel a program, we’ll give you your money back.
What should you do if…
Your program is 14 or more days away:
- You may transfer once to any currently available program – no charge!
- If you have to cancel, you will receive a refund, minus a 20% administrative fee.
Your program is less than 14 days away:
- You may transfer once to any currently available program, plus a 20% transfer fee.
- If you cancel, you will not receive a refund.
- If you are registered and do not attend the program, you are responsible for the full fee.
Substitution, refund or transfer requests must be submitted in writing to
UW-Eau Claire Continuing Education
210 Water Street, PO Box 4004
Eau Claire, WI 54702
or via email at email@example.com.