Thursday & Friday | 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
EAU CLAIRE | Metropolis Resort and
Conference Center | 715-852-6000
5150 Fairview Drive, Eau Claire, WI 54701
Recruit | Hire | Retain the Best
Current estimates of employee turnover costs range from 50% to 200% of salary. Attracting and retaining high-caliber employees is critical to long-term business success. Organizations that do not dedicate adequate resources to strategic talent management run the risk of needlessly inflating the costs associated with screening, interviewing, hiring and training new employees.
This powerful seminar offers you the opportunity to explore meaningful strategies to align your talent acquisition and retention efforts with essential organizational competencies. You will leave with a road map for building an engaged and committed workforce and a low-turnover, highly productive organizational culture.
Learn How To:
- Design a recruitment strategy that supports organizational goals and values.
- Align the interview process with essential competencies.
- Select and use assessment tools to optimize hiring decisions.
- Combine employment law essentials and retention strategies to establish effective employee relationships.
- Recognize, reward and reinforce the right behavior.
- Create a culture of skill development and engagement.
- Evaluate and measure retention efforts.
Jeff Kortes is the founder of Human Asset Management, LLC, a human resource practice specializing in talent acquisition, retention, training and development, employee engagement and the development of high performance work cultures.
Fee / CEUs$450 per seminar OR a discounted rate of $400 with three or more people OR three or more seminars.
- Registrations must be received at the same time to receive the discount.
- Payment required with registration.
- Fee includes seminar, lunch and refreshments.
- Participants completing this workshop earn 1.5 CEUs
Walk-ins are welcome – Please call 24 hours ahead to ensure space availability.
You may cancel or transfer your registration up to 5 business days before the start date. If you cancel or transfer fewer than 5 business days before the start date, a $50 administrative fee will be assessed. If you do not attend the event, you are responsible for the full fee. If SBDC cancels, we will refund the entire program fee. You may substitute another person for your registration at any time. Call us for assistance. (715) 836-5811.
University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Continuing Education offers excellence in lifelong learning. If you’re not completely satisfied with your learning experience after attending our program we will refund your registration fee.
The Hudson programs are being offered by the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire in collaboration with the St. Croix Economic Development Corporation.
The Wisconsin Small Business Development Center Network provides information and counseling to Wisconsin entrepreneurs and small business owners and managers.