Thursday & Friday | 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
EAU CLAIRE | Metropolis Resort and
Conference Center | 715-852-6000
5150 Fairview Drive, Eau Claire, WI 54701
Recruit | Hire | Retain the Best
Current estimates of employee turnover costs range from 50% to 200% of salary. Attracting and retaining high-caliber employees is critical to long-term business success. Organizations that do not dedicate adequate resources to strategic talent management run the risk of needlessly inflating the costs associated with screening, interviewing, hiring and training new employees.
This powerful seminar offers you the opportunity to explore meaningful strategies to align your talent acquisition and retention efforts with essential organizational competencies. You will leave with a road map for building an engaged and committed workforce and a low-turnover, highly productive organizational culture.
Learn How To:
- Design a recruitment strategy that supports organizational goals and values.
- Align the interview process with essential competencies.
- Select and use assessment tools to optimize hiring decisions.
- Combine employment law essentials and retention strategies to establish effective employee relationships.
- Recognize, reward and reinforce the right behavior.
- Create a culture of skill development and engagement.
- Evaluate and measure retention efforts.
Jeff Kortes is the founder of Human Asset Management, LLC, a human resource practice specializing in talent acquisition, retention, training and development, employee engagement and the development of high performance work cultures.
Fee / CEUs
Price per program is $550; $450 for 3 or more.
- Registrations must be received at the same time to receive the discount.
- Payment required with registration.
- Fee includes seminar, lunch and refreshments.
- Participants completing this workshop earn 1.5 CEUs