This class is currently not scheduled in our program array. Please call 715-836-3636 with any questions.
Thursday & Friday | 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
EAU CLAIRE | Metropolis Resort and
Conference Center | 715-852-6000
5150 Fairview Drive, Eau Claire, WI 54701
HUDSON | Citizens State Bank
Hudson Training Room | 715-377-7011
375 Stageline Road, Hudson, WI 54016
Negotiation | Persuasion | Win-Win
Achieving positive outcomes is key to management success. Because you negotiate daily, you need to master the negotiation process. Examine your “hot buttons” and practice techniques for controlling your emotions. Apply strategies that enable you to uncover the interests behind positions and identify options for mutual gain. Learn how to overcome five common obstacles and reach satisfying agreements for both parties.
Learn How To:
- Manage the fear of “giving away too much” during negotiations.
- Frame and reframe negotiations to maintain focus on interests rather than positions.
- Break off negotiations without damaging relationships.
- Deal with “hard bargainers” and “price buyers”.
- Systematically achieve satisfying agreements for both parties.
- Control the negotiation timeline.
Jim Dahl has 40+ years of consulting and private sector experience including working as Director of Corporate Training for SUPERVALU, Inc. Jim trained with William Ury, co-author of the book Getting to Yes and past director of the Harvard Project on Negotiations.
Fee / CEUs
Price per program is $550; $500 for 3 or more.
- Registrations must be received at the same time to receive the discount.
- Payment required with registration.
- Fee includes seminar, lunch and refreshments.
- Participants completing this workshop earn 1.5 CEUs