Thursday & Friday | 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
HUDSON | Citizens State Bank
Hudson Training Room | 715-377-7011
375 Stageline Road, Hudson, WI 54016
Motivation | Recognition | Rewards | Competency
Discover strategies for obtaining peak performance from employees. Diagnose performance issues and uncover underlying motivations. Understand goals and “satisfiers” and learn best practices for providing recognition and rewards. Improve your coaching capabilities through proper preparation and the application of five steps proven to address non-performance.
Learn How To:
- Create a dynamic purpose for your team.
- Improve the performance feedback process.
- Identify sources of job dissatisfaction.
- Provide meaningful rewards and recognition.
- Improve attitudes and engagement.
- Develop competencies for the future.
Bob Pecor, a professional effectiveness consultant, helps people identify solutions to performance problems focused on both the individual and the organization. His lifelong interest in understanding “why people do what they do” drives his commitment to helping people achieve results.
Fee / CEUs$450 per seminar OR a discounted rate of $400 with three or more people OR three or more seminars.
- Registrations must be received at the same time to receive the discount.
- Payment required with registration.
- Fee includes seminar, lunch and refreshments.
- Participants completing this workshop earn 1.5 CEUs
Walk-ins are welcome – Please call 24 hours ahead to ensure space availability.
You may cancel or transfer your registration up to 5 business days before the start date. If you cancel or transfer fewer than 5 business days before the start date, a $50 administrative fee will be assessed. If you do not attend the event, you are responsible for the full fee. If SBDC cancels, we will refund the entire program fee. You may substitute another person for your registration at any time. Call us for assistance. (715) 836-5811.
University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Continuing Education offers excellence in lifelong learning. If you’re not completely satisfied with your learning experience after attending our program we will refund your registration fee.