Register with Promo Code SAVE75 and save $75 off the base price! Offer applies to Hudson location only. Register online or mention SAVE75 when you call 866-893-2423.
Thursday & Friday | 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
HUDSON | Citizens State Bank
Hudson Training Room | 715-377-7011
375 Stageline Road, Hudson, WI 54016
Motivation | Recognition | Rewards | Competency
Discover strategies for obtaining peak performance from employees. Diagnose performance issues and uncover underlying motivations. Understand goals and “satisfiers” and learn best practices for providing recognition and rewards. Improve your coaching capabilities through proper preparation and the application of five steps proven to address non-performance.
Learn How To:
- Create a dynamic purpose for your team.
- Improve the performance feedback process.
- Identify sources of job dissatisfaction.
- Provide meaningful rewards and recognition.
- Improve attitudes and engagement.
- Develop competencies for the future.
Bob Pecor, a professional effectiveness consultant, helps people identify solutions to performance problems focused on both the individual and the organization. His lifelong interest in understanding “why people do what they do” drives his commitment to helping people achieve results.
Fee / CEUs
Price per program is $550; $450 for 3 or more.
- Registrations must be received at the same time to receive the discount.
- Payment required with registration.
- Fee includes seminar, lunch and refreshments.
- Participants completing this workshop earn 1.5 CEUs