3 core seminars + 3 electives = your certificate. It's that easy.
Thursday and Friday | 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
December 11-12, 2014 | Eau Claire
EAU CLAIRE LOCATION
Metropolis Resort and Conference Center
5150 Fairview Drive, Eau Claire, WI 54701
Citizens State Bank
375 Stageline Road, Hudson, WI 54016
Motivation | Recognition | Competency Results
Every organization gets things done through people. Effectively influencing employees to achieve maximum productivity and performance is the hallmark of effective leaders. It’s a skill that is built over time, often based on trial and error.
That trial and error can be minimized, though, through the insights and perspectives of industry experts—and management colleagues.In this workshop, attendees will learn how to:
- Diagnose performance issues and uncover underlying employee motivations
- Apply best practices for providing recognition and rewards
- Improve the performance evaluation and feedback process
- Shape positive employee attitudes and strengthen employee engagement
- Effectively coach staff to influence desired actions
- Learn how to influence people to get the results you want
The art and science of effective employee influence is not taught—it’s learned. Even experienced managers will benefit from the recent developments, expert insights, shared experiences and group discussions delivered in this program.
Our presenters are skilled facilitators who consistently receive high ratings from attendees. They lead fast-paced sessions – a combination of lecture, individual and group activity.
Bob Pecor, a professional effectiveness consultant, helps people identify solutions to performance problems focused on both the individual and the organization. His lifelong interest in understanding “why people do what they do” drives his commitment to helping people achieve results.