Thursday & Friday | 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
EAU CLAIRE | Metropolis Resort and
Conference Center | 715-852-6000
5150 Fairview Drive, Eau Claire, WI 54701
Process Improvement | Quality | Resource Optimization
All team leaders are responsible for both individual and group productivity, which demands a culture of continuous improvement. Gain the skills you need to accurately identify process constraints, analyze and prioritize essential process steps, and effectively align employee skills with critical tasks. Return to work with a practical “blueprint” you can use to improve any process within your organization.
Learn How to:
- Build an accurate "current state" map of any process within your organization.
- Systematically identify and analyze each process step against a critical criteria checklist to identify potential streamlining opportunities.
- Conduct a feasibility analysis to create a "future state" map of the process reflecting realistic improvements.
- Establish a prioritized implementation plan.
- Assess employee skills/abilities in order to effectively match them with critical tasks and assignments.
Michael Monroe Kiefer, a management development, project management, and accelerated learning trainer, founded the POWERMIND research project. His book, The POWERMIND System, continues to lead the field as an insightful and practical guide to self-motivation and peak performance.
Fee / CEUs
Price per program is $550; $500 for 3 or more.
- Registrations must be received at the same time to receive the discount.
- Payment required with registration.
- Fee includes seminar, lunch and refreshments.
- Participants completing this workshop earn 1.5 CEUs