Thursday & Friday | 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
EAU CLAIRE | Metropolis Resort and
Conference Center | 715-852-6000
5150 Fairview Drive, Eau Claire, WI 54701
Project Management | Leadership | Planning | Delegation
Successful project management requires a unique set of leadership skills. Learn how to select team members, enlist power brokers and assign tasks to those most capable. Apply tools for planning and tracking, quality control tests, project review analysis and crisis management. Learn how to conduct effective project meetings that reflect the importance of establishing clear goals and milestones.
Learn How To:
- Use mind-mapping as an effective project management tool.
- Establish a team-supported, time-sequenced project plan.
- Avoid pitfalls that undermine project team leadership.
- Apply essential management tools and techniques to keep the project on track.
- Get maximum productivity out of your project team.
- Rapidly resolve project crises while minimizing loss of team momentum.
Michael Monroe Kiefer, a management development, project management, and accelerated learning trainer, founded the POWERMIND research project. His book, The POWERMIND System, continues to lead the field as an insightful and practical guide to self-motivation and peak performance.
Fee / CEUs
Price per program is $550; $500 for 3 or more.
- Registrations must be received at the same time to receive the discount.
- Payment required with registration.
- Fee includes seminar, lunch and refreshments.
- Participants completing this workshop earn 1.5 CEUs