EAU CLAIRE | Metropolis Resort and
Conference Center | 715-852-6000
5150 Fairview Drive, Eau Claire, WI 54701
In any organization, human resource management is a shared responsibility that relies heavily on informed supervisors being aware of the key role they play in getting work done effectively, safely and to a standard. Without a foundational understanding of critical human resource issues, supervisors run the risk of making mistakes that can have serious negative consequences for themselves, their subordinates and their employers.
Learn How To:
- Support a culture that fosters respect, positively reinforces adherence to policies, and promotes a safe and healthy work environment.
- Avoid common mistakes that invite litigation.
- Become more adept at recognizing situations where you should intervene and when to involve management and / or HR personnel.
- Implement a corrective action process and understand the importance of effective communication and proper documentation.
- Leverage the use of "emotional intelligence" in the workplace.
Deb Marshall is a Human Resources Consultant with Wipfli LLP, a regional business consulting and CPA firm. With over 25 years of experience in both industry and consulting roles, she assists client organizations throughout the upper Midwest with their human resource concerns.
Fee / CEUs
Price per program is $550; $450 for 3 or more.
- Registrations must be received at the same time to receive the discount.
- Payment required with registration.
- Fee includes seminar, lunch and refreshments.
- Participants completing this workshop earn 1.5 CEUs