EAU CLAIRE | Metropolis Resort and
Conference Center | 715-852-6000
5150 Fairview Drive, Eau Claire, WI 54701
In any organization, human resource management is a shared responsibility that relies heavily on informed supervisors being aware of the key role they play in getting work done effectively, safely and to a standard.Without a foundational understanding of critical human resource issues, supervisors run the risk of making mistakes that can have serious negative consequences for themselves, their subordinates and their employers.
Learn How To:
- Support a culture that fosters respect, positively reinforces adherence to policies, and promotes a safe and healthy work environment.
- Avoid common mistakes that invite litigation.
- Become more adept at recognizing situations where you should intervene and when to involve management and / or HR personnel.
- Implement a corrective action process and understand the importance of effective communication and proper documentation.
- Leverage the use of "emotional intelligence" in the workplace.
Fee / CEUs
- Registrations must be received at the same time to receive the discount.
- Payment required with registration.
- Fee includes seminar, lunch and refreshments.
- Participants completing this workshop earn 1.5 CEUs
Walk-ins are welcome – Please call 24 hours ahead to ensure space availability.
You may cancel or transfer your registration up to 5 business days before the start date. If you cancel or transfer fewer than 5 business days before the start date, a $50 administrative fee will be assessed. If you do not attend the event, you are responsible for the full fee. If SBDC cancels, we will refund the entire program fee. You may substitute another person for your registration at any time. Call us for assistance. (715) 836-5811.
University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Continuing Education offers excellence in lifelong learning. If you’re not completely satisfied with your learning experience after attending our program we will refund your registration fee.