This class is not currently scheduled in our program array. Please call 715-836-3636 with any questions.
EAU CLAIRE LOCATION
Metropolis Resort and Conference Center
5150 Fairview Drive, Eau Claire, WI 54701
Citizens State Bank
375 Stageline Road, Hudson, WI 54016
Emotional Intelligence | HR Policy | Documentation
In any organization, human resource management is a shared responsibility that relies heavily on informed supervisors being aware of the key role they play in getting work done effectively, safely and to a standard. Without a foundational understanding of critical human resource issues, supervisors run the risk of making mistakes that can have serious negative consequences for themselves, their subordinates and their employers.
Learn How To:
- Support a culture that fosters respect, positively reinforces adherence to policies, and promotes a safe and healthy work environment.
- Avoid common mistakes that invite litigation.
- Become more adept at recognizing situations where you should intervene and when to involve management and / or HR personnel.
- Implement a corrective action process and understand the importance of effective communication and proper documentation.
- Leverage the use of "emotional intelligence" in the workplace.
Our presenters are skilled facilitators who consistently receive high ratings from attendees. They lead fast-paced sessions – a combination of lecture, individual and group activity.
Please check back for the Presenter of this program.