This program has ben cancelled.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience.
Saturday and Sunday
February 23-24, 2013
9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire College of Nursing and Health Sciences
Healing Touch is a relaxing, nurturing energy therapy. Gentle touch assists in balancing physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being. Healing Touch works with energy fields to support one's natural ability to heal. It is safe for all ages and works in harmony with standard medical care.
Who Should Attend
- Registered nurses
- Health care professionals
- Body-oriented therapists
- Licensed health care professionals and individuals
- Lay persons who desire to study energy therapy with a commitment to help others
Healing Touch Level 3 is for students who desire more in-depth skills in Healing Touch, and have successfully completed Level 1 and Level 2. This course includes: development of Higher Sense Perception (HSP), sequencing of healing techniques, working with guidance, self-healing and self-development.
The purpose of this program is to provide education in the energy modality of Healing Touch, a nursing intervention that supports the overall balance and nurturance of body, mind, emotion and spirit.
Level 3 Course ObjectivesYou will be able to:
- Discuss advanced development of the healer.
- Experience healing from three roles: practitioner, client, and observer / coach.
- Practice Hara Alignment and Expansion of the Core Star.
- Demonstrate a full healing sequence using Chelation, Spinal Cleansing, healing 5th, 6th, and 7th levels of the subtle body.
- Practice healing techniques of Etheric Template Clearing and Lymphatic Drain.
- Recognize the implications for ethical conduct and adherence to HTI’s Standards of Practice within a Healing Touch session.
Level 3 Course ContentYou will be learning:
- Advanced development of the healer
- Need for self-care in becoming a healer
- Healing philosophies of Barbara Brennan and other healers
- Practice Hara Alignment Meditation and sharing experience
- Full healing sequence including: chelation of the first four levels of the field, spinal cleansing, healing 5th, 6th, and 7th levels of the subtle body
- Techniques: Etheric Template Clearing and Lymphatic Drain
- Roles of practitioner, client, observer / coach
- Advanced healing of the human energy system
- Development of Higher Sense Perception
- Connecting with guidance
Check-in starts at 8:30. Program begins at 9 a.m. and ends at 6 p.m.
To be announced.
$349 per person through February 5; then $369 per person. Fee includes program materials and beverages. Lunch is on your own.
Continuing Education Units / Credits
University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Continuing Education / UW-Extension is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Wisconsin Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Participants earn 17.6 continuing nursing education contact hours.
Continuing Education Contact Hours
You may cancel your registration up to 10 business days before the start date for a refund less a $50 administrative fee. If you cancel fewer than 10 business days before the start date, no refund will be given. If you do not attend the program, you are responsible for the full fee. If the program is cancelled or full, we will refund the program fee. You may substitute another person for your registration at any time. Call the Continuing Education office (715) 836-3636/ toll free (866) 893-2423 for assistance.
If you need an accommodation for a disability to fully participate in this program, or need this document in an alternative format, please contact Continuing Education at 715-836-3636/ toll-free 866-893-2423, or use the Wisconsin Relay System (711), as soon as possible.
An EEO/Affirmative Action employer, University of Wisconsin provides equal opportunities in employment and programming, including Title IX and ADA requirements.