Managing the Multigenerational Workforce
This class is currently not scheduled in our program array. Please call 715-836-3636 with any questions.
Thursday & Friday | 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
EAU CLAIRE | Metropolis Resort and
Conference Center | 715-852-6000
5150 Fairview Drive, Eau Claire, WI 54701
HUDSON | Citizens State Bank
Hudson Training Room | 715-377-7011
375 Stageline Road, Hudson, WI 54016
Diversity | Attitude | Teamwork | Goals
Leading a multigenerational work group can be a daunting challenge. In this timely and practical seminar, you will explore generational differences in work ethic, communication styles, media use, and attitudes toward teamwork. Learn best practices for bridging generational work differences and generate ideas for resolving potential conflicts.
Learn How To:
- Identify key traits of the four generations represented in today’s workplace.
- Recognize personal generation-related tendencies and preferences that may influence leadership/management practices and employee expectations.
- Adapt your leadership/management approach to meet expectations of employees from different generations.
- Apply key strategies to minimize conflicts and miscommunication among the different age groups.
- Use practical techniques to engage each generation and achieve organizational goals.
Nicole J. Schultz, Ph.D., is an Assistant Professor of Organizational Communication at University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire. Nicole is currently researching various aspects of managing multi-generational workgroups in the Chippewa Valley area.
Fee / CEUs
Price per program is $550; $450 for 3 or more.
- Registrations must be received at the same time to receive the discount.
- Payment required with registration.
- Fee includes seminar, lunch and refreshments.
- Participants completing this workshop earn 1.5 CEUs
You may cancel or transfer your registration up to 10 business days before the start date. If you cancel or transfer fewer than 10 business days before the start date, a $50 administrative fee will be assessed. If you do not attend the event, you are responsible for the full fee. If Continuing Education cancels, we will refund the entire program fee. You may substitute another person for your registration at any time. Call us for assistance, 715-836-3636.
University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Continuing Education offers excellence in lifelong learning. If you’re not completely satisfied with your learning experience after attending our program we will refund your registration fee.