How to apply to UW-Eau Claire and register to take CSD Post-Baccalaureate online courses
Step 1: Determine the application status best for you
- Will you be enrolled at another institution at the same time that you are taking courses at UW-Eau Claire?
- Do you plan to take only one or two classes from UW-Eau Claire?
- Are you applying to UW-Eau Claire within 2 weeks of the first day of the semester?
If you answered
one or more of these questions, please follow the instructions under
Step 2A, Undergraduate Special Student Application.
If you answered
all three questions, please follow the instructions under
Step 2B, Post-Baccalaureate Application.
DO NOT apply as a Graduate Special Student, even if you already completed a bachelor's degree. These are undergraduate courses and only students admitted as undergraduates can enroll in them.
- DO NOT submit more than one application as doing so will severely delay processing. If you are uncertain what your enrollment status should be, please email Kelly Holzer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 715-836-3636 and ask for Kelly.
Step 2A: Undergraduate Special Student Application
Create an Application Username and Password.
This username and password are unique to the online application form only. Save them in case you need to return to the form later or if you plan to apply for any of the other universities in the Wisconsin system).
Select UW-Eau Claire from the list of Wisconsin institutions.
Provide all information requested.
- When prompted to give your "Reason for Applying," select Special Student at the Undergraduate Level.
- IMPORTANT: Under "Applying As," select Undergraduate Special Student - Continuing Education.
- Under "I'm intending to take a course in the following school / college ," select Education and Human Sciences.
- Under "Please indicate your educational goal(s), select Other, then specify Continuing Education.
- When finished, be sure to click Submit.
- Continue to Step 3.
- You are not required to submit transcripts from other institutions.
- There is no application fee.
- There is no registration fee.
- Your enrollment is limited to no more than two (2) courses per term.
- You are not eligible for financial aid.
Step 2B: Undergraduate Post-Baccalaureate Student Application
(This username and password are unique to the online application form only. Save them in case you need to return to the form later or if you plan to apply for any of the other universities in the Wisconsin system).2. Select UW-Eau Claire from the list of Wisconsin institutions.
3. Provide all information requested.
4. When finished, be sure to click Submit.
- When prompted to give your "Reason for Applying",
select Undergraduate degree or certification at the Undergraduate level.
- Under "Please select your intended Major or Field of Study" select Communication Sciences and Disorders (If sorted by Program Type, Communication Sciences and Disorders is listed under the heading "Health-Related." If sorted by College, it is listed under EHS (Education and Human Sciences).
- Under "Applying As", select Transfer (or Re-entry if you previously attended UW-Eau Claire).
You will be automatically forwarded to additional information regarding payment of the required application fee and submission of transcripts.5. Continue to Step 3.
Please note that as a Post-baccalaureate student
- You are required to submit official transcripts from each college/university you've attended.
- You are required to pay the application fee.
- You may be eligible for financial aid if you complete the FAFSA and have the results forwarded to UW-Eau Claire. You must also register for a minimum of 6 semester credits per term.
1. Watch for an email from UW-Eau Claire that provides your username and Campus ID.
You should receive this email within one business day of submitting your application. You will be directed to http://myUsername.uwec.edu to activate your UW-Eau Claire student account - you'll need to provide your date of birth and the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number. (Note: If you do not have or choose not to use your SSN, you'll need to wait up to one additional business day to receive a separate email that provides a 4-digit PIN.)2. Post-baccalaureate students submit a $100 registration deposit.
For payment options, see the Business Office Web site . Once your deposit has been posted to your account, it may take another business day or two before you are able to register.3. Electronically sign your PPA (Payment Plan Agreement form)
- From the UW-Eau Claire home page (www.uwec.edu) Select "MyBlugold CampS" from the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- Log in using your Username and Password
- Select "Self Service."
Select "Payment Plan Agreement." [If you do not see the PPA, your registration deposit is still being processed. Check back the next day] Please note that every student is required to complete the PPA each semester prior to registering for classes. Agree to the terms and sign as directed. If you are married, you are also required to provide contact information for your spouse, as requested.
Registration for all CSD post-baccalaureate online courses requires Departmental Permission. To request permission, contact the Continuing Education Office at 715-836-3636 or email email@example.com. Register for your classes.
For assistance, see LTS Online Help.
Questions or Problems?
Call Continuing Education at 715-836-3636 or 866-893-2423; or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Ask to be directed to the Education Programming area. Office hours are 7:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Central Time Zone) Monday through Friday.
If you need an accommodation for a disability to fully participate in this program, or need this document in an alternative format, please contact Continuing Education at 715-836-3636 / toll-free 866-893-2423, or use the Wisconsin Relay System (711) as soon as possible.
Refund of credit fees due to withdrawal from class will follow the UW-Eau Claire refund policy. Please refer to the Refund Repayment Schedule web page.