EAU CLAIRE | Metropolis Resort and
Conference Center | 715-852-6000
5150 Fairview Drive, Eau Claire, WI 54701
Customer Expectations | Service | Quality | Feedback
Learn How To:
- Apply a “Best in Class” customer service model to your work environment.
- Identify and analyze key business processes that directly affect customer service quality.
- Use the “7 components of customer interactions” to satisfy even your toughest customers.
- Keep your team focused on meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
- Implement proven strategies to obtain and use customer feedback to improve and grow your business.
Jim Dahl has 40+ years of consulting and private sector experience which includes working as Director of Corporate Training for SUPERVALU, Inc. Jim trained with William Ury, past director of the Harvard Project on Negotiations, and co-author of the book entitled, Getting to Yes.
Fee / CEUs$450 per seminar OR a discounted rate of $400 with three or more people OR three or more seminars.
- Registrations must be received at the same time to receive the discount.
- Payment required with registration.
- Fee includes seminar, lunch and refreshments.
- Participants completing this workshop earn 1.5 CEUs
Walk-ins are welcome – Please call 24 hours ahead to ensure space availability.
You may cancel or transfer your registration up to 5 business days before the start date. If you cancel or transfer fewer than 5 business days before the start date, a $50 administrative fee will be assessed. If you do not attend the event, you are responsible for the full fee. If SBDC cancels, we will refund the entire program fee. You may substitute another person for your registration at any time. Call us for assistance. (715) 836-5811.
University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Continuing Education offers excellence in lifelong learning. If you’re not completely satisfied with your learning experience after attending our program we will refund your registration fee.