Thursday & Friday | 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
EAU CLAIRE | Metropolis Resort and
Conference Center | 715-852-6000
5150 Fairview Drive, Eau Claire, WI 54701
Customer Expectations | Service | Quality | Feedback
Learn How To:
- Apply a “Best in Class” customer service model to your work environment.
- Identify and analyze key business processes that directly affect customer service quality.
- Use the “7 components of customer interactions” to satisfy even your toughest customers.
- Keep your team focused on meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
- Implement proven strategies to obtain and use customer feedback to improve and grow your business.
Jim Dahl has 40+ years of consulting and private sector experience which includes working as Director of Corporate Training for SUPERVALU, Inc. Jim trained with William Ury, past director of the Harvard Project on Negotiations, and co-author of the book entitled, Getting to Yes.
Fee / CEUs
Price per program is $550; $500 for 3 or more.
- Registrations must be received at the same time to receive the discount.
- Payment required with registration.
- Fee includes seminar, lunch and refreshments.
- Participants completing this workshop earn 1.5 CEUs