Thursday & Friday | 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
EAU CLAIRE | Metropolis Resort and
Conference Center | 715-852-6000
5150 Fairview Drive, Eau Claire, WI 54701
Conflict Resolution | Influence | Expectations
Avoiding conflict can increase the frequency and intensity of future conflicts. Develop the critical skills that can turn potential conflict into discovery, self-confidence, and increased personal power. Discover how conflict is influenced by role expectations, perceptions, feelings, and past experiences. Learn a structured approach to building collaborative relationships.
Learn How To:
- Determine when a conflict is worth pursuing.
- Use mental dialogues and physical techniques to maintain self-control.
- Apply powerful disarming skills when faced with aggression and anger.
- Structure language to get optimal results.
- Match conflict resolution strategies with specific situations.
Chris Hinrichs, Executive Educator, University of Wisconsin-Madison, specializes in human relations, leadership, and team development. Chris is a former course designer and director of corporate enrichment programs for Outward Bound Schools, and is an accomplished national conference presenter.
Fee / CEUs
Price per program is $550; $450 for 3 or more.
- Registrations must be received at the same time to receive the discount.
- Payment required with registration.
- Fee includes seminar, lunch and refreshments.
- Participants completing this workshop earn 1.5 CEUs