Thursday & Friday | 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
HUDSON | Citizens State Bank
Hudson Training Room | 715-377-7011
375 Stageline Road, Hudson, WI 54016
Expectations | Influence | Negotiation | Feedback
Enhanced team communication improves results, reduces turnover and helps accomplish goals. You may not have formal authority over team members, but you are in control of your communication. Improve your persuasion skills and learn to give and receive constructive, behaviorally-based feedback. Learn how to reduce defensiveness and maintain strong working relationships.
Learn How To:
- Improve your persuasion skills and influence.
- Negotiate without damaging work relationships.
- Identify and remove obstacles to the feedback process.
- Apply behaviorally-based feedback.
- Use techniques to promote openness and reduce defensiveness.
Claire McCarty Kilian, Ph.D., is Professor of Management and Human Resources in the MBA Program at University of Wisconsin-River Falls. She has consulting experience with Mayo Clinic, Johnson & Johnson, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and other private sector companies.
Fee / CEUs
Price per program is $550; $450 for 3 or more.
- Registrations must be received at the same time to receive the discount.
- Payment required with registration.
- Fee includes seminar, lunch and refreshments.
- Participants completing this workshop earn 1.5 CEUs