Thursday & Friday | 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
HUDSON | Citizens State Bank
Hudson Training Room | 715-377-7011
375 Stageline Road, Hudson, WI 54016
Inspire | Change | Achieve
Career success depends upon how well you adapt to constant change. This workshop will bring you and your team to a level of change readiness you never thought possible. Examine six predictable stages of change which work in concert with how the brain responds to new situations. Learn how to lead your team through each stage of change to accomplish your goals and meet the demands of today’s dynamic workplace.
Learn How To:
- View change as an inevitable and predictable process.
- Develop the capacity to respond positively to change.
- Minimize the fear, stress and adversity commonly associated with change.
- Determine your current stage of change and move yourself forward.
- Help fellow team members constructively move through the stages of change.
Christine Geissler is Director of HR Strategy for Purina PetCare Division of Nestle, the world’s largest global food company. She has led change-intensive efforts in continuous improvement, sales and services support, planned growth and acquisitions, and reorganizations.
Fee / CEUs$450 per seminar OR a discounted rate of $400 with three or more people OR three or more seminars.
- Registrations must be received at the same time to receive the discount.
- Payment required with registration.
- Fee includes seminar, lunch and refreshments.
- Participants completing this workshop earn 1.5 CEUs
Walk-ins are welcome – Please call 24 hours ahead to ensure space availability.
You may cancel or transfer your registration up to 5 business days before the start date. If you cancel or transfer fewer than 5 business days before the start date, a $50 administrative fee will be assessed. If you do not attend the event, you are responsible for the full fee. If SBDC cancels, we will refund the entire program fee. You may substitute another person for your registration at any time. Call us for assistance. (715) 836-5811.
University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Continuing Education offers excellence in lifelong learning. If you’re not completely satisfied with your learning experience after attending our program we will refund your registration fee.