Thursday & Friday | 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
HUDSON | Citizens State Bank
Hudson Training Room | 715-377-7011
375 Stageline Road, Hudson, WI 54016
Inspire | Change | Achieve
Career success depends upon how well you adapt to constant change. This workshop will bring you and your team to a level of change readiness you never thought possible. Examine six predictable stages of change which work in concert with how the brain responds to new situations. Learn how to lead your team through each stage of change to accomplish your goals and meet the demands of today’s dynamic workplace.
Learn How To:
- View change as an inevitable and predictable process.
- Develop the capacity to respond positively to change.
- Minimize the fear, stress and adversity commonly associated with change.
- Determine your current stage of change and move yourself forward.
- Help fellow team members constructively move through the stages of change.
Christine Geissler is Director of HR Strategy for Purina PetCare Division of Nestle, the world’s largest global food company. She has led change-intensive efforts in continuous improvement, sales and services support, planned growth and acquisitions, and reorganizations.
Fee / CEUs
Price per program is $550; $500 for 3 or more.
- Registrations must be received at the same time to receive the discount.
- Payment required with registration.
- Fee includes seminar, lunch and refreshments.
- Participants completing this workshop earn 1.5 CEUs