HUDSON | Citizens State Bank
Hudson Training Room | 715-377-7011
375 Stageline Road, Hudson, WI 54016
Business Writing Skills | Strategies | Techniques
In today's tech-savvy organizations, people often engage in written communication more than spoken interactions. Advancements in communication technology have profoundly changed how we interact with one another, resulting in an increased emphasis on writing skills for professionals in virtually every field.
Invest in your future by attending this timely and practical seminar focused on giving you the skills and insight you need to effectively manage every written message you send. Bring clarity, accuracy and professionalism to all of your business correspondence – from letters, memos and reports, to emails, text messages and presentations.
Learn How To:
- Integrate business writing into your overall leadership communication strategy.
- Tailor your message to your target audience and primary objective.
- Streamline your writing process with powerful composition and editing strategies.
- Structure your written communication for maximum impact and retention.
- Apply techniques for writing common business correspondence and documents.
- Present data and research findings in a concise and unbiased manner.
Karen DeYoung is the president and chief executive officer of DeYoung Consulting Services, LLC, a firm that specializes in performance improvement, customized training and organizational development services. Ms. DeYoung has worked with government agencies, corporations, non-profit entities and schools.
Fee / CEUs
Price per program is $550; $450 for 3 or more.
- Registrations must be received at the same time to receive the discount.
- Payment required with registration.
- Fee includes seminar, lunch and refreshments.
- Participants completing this workshop earn 1.5 CEUs