HUDSON | Citizens State Bank
Hudson Training Room | 715-377-7011
375 Stageline Road, Hudson, WI 54016
Business Writing Skills | Strategies | Techniques
In today's tech-savvy organizations, people often engage in written communication more than spoken interactions. Advancements in communication technology have profoundly changed how we interact with one another, resulting in an increased emphasis on writing skills for professionals in virtually every field.
Invest in your future by attending this timely and practical seminar focused on giving you the skills and insight you need to effectively manage every written message you send. Bring clarity, accuracy and professionalism to all of your business correspondence – from letters, memos and reports, to emails, text messages and presentations.
Learn How To:
- Integrate business writing into your overall leadership communication strategy.
- Tailor your message to your target audience and primary objective.
- Streamline your writing process with powerful composition and editing strategies.
- Structure your written communication for maximum impact and retention.
- Apply techniques for writing common business correspondence and documents.
- Present data and research findings in a concise and unbiased manner.
Karen DeYoung is the president and chief executive officer of DeYoung Consulting Services, LLC, a firm that specializes in performance improvement, customized training and organizational development services. Ms. DeYoung has worked with government agencies, corporations, non-profit entities and schools.
Fee / CEUs$450 per seminar OR a discounted rate of $400 with three or more people OR three or more seminars.
- Registrations must be received at the same time to receive the discount.
- Payment required with registration.
- Fee includes seminar, lunch and refreshments.
- Participants completing this workshop earn 1.5 CEUs
Walk-ins are welcome – Please call 24 hours ahead to ensure space availability.
You may cancel or transfer your registration up to 5 business days before the start date. If you cancel or transfer fewer than 5 business days before the start date, a $50 administrative fee will be assessed. If you do not attend the event, you are responsible for the full fee. If SBDC cancels, we will refund the entire program fee. You may substitute another person for your registration at any time. Call us for assistance. (715) 836-5811.
University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Continuing Education offers excellence in lifelong learning. If you’re not completely satisfied with your learning experience after attending our program we will refund your registration fee.
The Hudson programs are being offered by the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire in collaboration with the St. Croix Economic Development Corporation.
The Wisconsin Small Business Development Center Network provides information and counseling to Wisconsin entrepreneurs and small business owners and managers.