Complete Your Degree Online
You want to move ahead -- We can help. Designed for busy adults like you, the online Organizational Leadership and Communication (OLC/BPS)
degree provides the practical knowledge and professional skills necessary to succeed or advance in your career.
With an emphasis on communication, business, information literacy, and leadership, the major in Organizational Leadership and Communication features a real-world focus that integrates critical and creative thinking skills with your work and life experience.
The Organizational Leadership and Communication (OLC/BPS) degree is offered entirely online, giving you:
- Flexibility: Study when and where it’s convenient for you. Start the program at the beginning of any semester.
- Student support: Our professional advisers understand your needs and are quickly accessible by phone or email.
- Quality: All courses are designed and taught by University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire faculty.
- Shortened time to degree: Eight-week classes mean more flexibility for you.
CurriculumThis 60-credit bachelor’s degree completion program provides the skills and knowledge that you need to be an effective leader in a wide variety of areas, including private business, social service agencies, nonprofit organizations, municipal and other government settings. It focuses on communication, business, information literacy, and leadership, with an emphasis on using these skills in the real world.
Through this program you will:
- Sharpen your critical and creative thinking skills
- Expand your ethical problem-solving abilities
- Improve your written and oral communication
- Develop your collaborative and leadership skills
Who Can Apply?
The Organizational Leadership and Communication (OLC/BPS) degree allows adults like you to work on your degree and career goals at the same time. If you completed an Associate of Arts and Sciences Degree from the University of Wisconsin Colleges, please apply directly to the program. If you completed an Associate of Arts or Associate of Sciences degree from another academic institution, or have comparable credits, just call us to find out how your work may transfer.
If you don’t already have an Associate’s degree, you can begin classes at any UW Campus or UW Colleges Online.
Call: 877-UW-LEARN (877-895-3276)
Learn more at: leadershipdegree.wisconsin.edu