Supervisory Management 3
Register with Promo Code SAVE75 and save $75 off the base price! Offer applies to Spring dates for the Hudson location only. Register online or mention SAVE75 when you call 866-893-2423.
Thursdays & Fridays | 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
EAU CLAIRE | Metropolis Resort and Conference Center | 715-852-6000 | 5150 Fairview Drive, Eau Claire, WI 54701
HUDSON | Citizens State Bank, Hudson Training Room | 715-377-7011 | 375 Stageline Road, Hudson, WI 54016
Evaluation | Coaching | Performance
Do you dread the performance appraisal process? Explore ways to focus appraisals on data and observations and learn how to conduct positive performance appraisal meetings. Examine techniques for communicating clear, specific expectations and giving timely, constructive feedback. Discover how coaching differs from supervising and master valuable coaching techniques.
Learn How To:
- Optimize the performance appraisal process to achieve real results.
- Identify and gather essential performance data.
- Increase objectivity when evaluating performance.
- Communicate clear, specific expectations while maintaining a positive work climate.
- Use proven coaching techniques to improve productivity and strengthen work relationships.
Scott Lester, Ph.D., Professor of Management, University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, holds a Ph.D. in Organizational Behavior. Scott has years of private sector management training experience and his research interests include employee trust, team effectiveness, and organizational citizenship.
Dr. Jean Davidson, a coaching and consulting professional from the Twin Cities, has 25 years of experience in education, management and consulting. Jean enjoys coaching individuals, teams and organizations and working with people to help them make changes in their lives. Jean has a Doctorate in Organization Development and a Master’s in Human Resource Development, and is a Licensed Insights Practitioner as well as Certified Professional Co-Active Coach.
Fee / CEUs
Price per program is $550; $450 for 3 or more.
- Registrations must be received at the same time to receive the discount.
- Payment required with registration.
- Fee includes seminar, lunch and refreshments.
- Participants completing this workshop earn 1.5 CEUs