Supervisory Management 2
Register with Promo Code SAVE75 and save $75 off the base price! Offer applies to Spring dates for the Hudson location only. Register online or mention SAVE75 when you call 866-893-2423.
Thursdays & Fridays | 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
EAU CLAIRE | Metropolis Resort and
Conference Center | 715-852-6000
5150 Fairview Drive, Eau Claire, WI 54701
HUDSON | Citizens State Bank
Hudson Training Room | 715-377-7011
375 Stageline Road, Hudson, WI 54016
Orientation | Time Management | Delegation
Supervisors often put in long hours and find management activities hectic and demanding. Learn proven time management and delegation techniques that empower you and your staff. Find out how to integrate new workers into your team and identify strategies for developing commitment and long-term productivity. Explore the role of communication in the organization, enhance your listening skills, and investigate ways to use feedback to improve performance.
Learn How To:
- Build upon what each employee brings to the job.
- Use orientation to improve productivity, morale and retention.
- Analyze your time use and systematically maximize your efforts.
- Clarify your communication to convey and achieve expectations.
- Avoid common delegation pitfalls and improve accountability.
Scott Lester, Ph.D., Professor of Management, University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, holds a Ph.D. in Organizational Behavior. Scott has years of private sector management training experience and his research interests include employee trust, team effectiveness, and organizational citizenship.
Bob Pecor, a professional effectiveness consultant, helps people identify solutions to performance problems focused on both the individual and the organization. His lifelong interest in understanding “why people do what they do” drives his commitment to helping people achieve results.
Fee / CEUs
Price per program is $550; $450 for 3 or more.
- Registrations must be received at the same time to receive the discount.
- Payment required with registration.
- Fee includes seminar, lunch and refreshments.
- Participants completing this workshop earn 1.5 CEUs