Supervisory Management 1
Limited Time Offer! Register through September 26th and SAVE with pricing of $450 per seminar if you register for 3 or more seminars. Registrations must be received on or before Friday, September 26th.
Thursdays & Fridays | 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
EAU CLAIRE | Metropolis Resort and
Conference Center | 715-852-6000
5150 Fairview Drive, Eau Claire, WI 54701
HUDSON | Citizens State Bank
Hudson Training Room | 715-377-7011
375 Stageline Road, Hudson, WI 54016
Management | Leadership | Performance
Moving to a decision-making role introduces a new range of responsibilities. Learn how you can make this transition smoother and less stressful. Explore the advantages and disadvantages of six leadership styles. Examine your responsibility for employee performance and discover why people do not always do what is expected.
Learn How To:
- Master motivation techniques.
- Use practical coaching strategies that are focused on results.
- Match appropriate leadership styles to specific situations.
- Develop a correcting / coaching model.
- Understand employee behavior.
Scott Lester, Ph.D., Professor of Management, University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, holds a Ph.D. in Organizational Behavior. Scott has years of private sector management training experience and his research interests include employee trust, team effectiveness, and organizational citizenship.
Bob Pecor, a professional effectiveness consultant, helps people identify solutions to performance problems focused on both the individual and the organization. His lifelong interest in understanding “why people do what they do” drives his commitment to helping people achieve results.
Fee / CEUs
Price per program is $550; $500 for 3 or more.
- Registrations must be received at the same time to receive the discount.
- Payment required with registration.
- Fee includes seminar, lunch and refreshments.
- Participants completing this workshop earn 1.5 CEUs