Solar Panel Technician
Online Training Course | $895
This course reviews the basics of Solar Photovoltaic (PV) systems, including design, size calculations and installation basics.
You'll learn why there is increased demand for solar energy options in today's residential and commercial real estate markets; how the policies set forth by utilities are impacting the demand; and how you and your clients can take advantage of the incentives that are being offered by those utilities.
This course will prepare you to take and pass the NABCEP PV Entry Level examination (North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners) which is the most recognized standards organization for Solar PV.
Come away with knowledge! You'll learn:
- Basic PV solar terminology
- Fundamental electricity
- Basic types of PV systems
- Utility interactive systems
- Safety basics
- Sizing calculations
- Government rebates and incentives for solar panels
- Long term financial benefits for consumers
What can I do with this training?
- Solar PV system installers
- Solar system sales representatives
- Solar PV Training (full color binder)
- Online course access with instructor led video
- Instructor technical support via phone or email
- NABCEP Solar PV Entry Level Examination (NABCEP Certification)