The following core values serve to guide the work of the UW-Eau Claire Continuing Education Unit:
Respect: Encourage and value diverse ideas, approaches and people.
Integrity: Uphold a high level of personal and professional integrity, acting responsibly and assuming full accountability for our work.
Quality: Maintain a strong commitment to providing high quality programs, services and supports.
Innovation: Value creative solutions that allow us to remain flexible and responsive to our constituents’ needs and interests.
Advocacy: Serve as an advocate for lifelong learning through affordable, accessible learning opportunities.
Civic Engagement: Collaborate with a broad base of community partners to identify and address public interests and concerns.
UW-Eau Claire Continuing Education fosters knowledge and human connections through lifelong learning.
UW-Eau Claire Continuing Education enriches family, community and economy through accessible education for people of all ages.
The Continuing Education Unit has adopted six strategic goals:
- Develop and offer innovative, responsive and accessible lifelong learning opportunities for diverse audiences
- Contribute to regional business, community and economic development
- Provide opportunities for faculty, staff and community members to share their expertise
- Facilitate the engagement of the University with external partners through mutually beneficial outreach initiatives
- Broaden our base of available resources
- Attract, develop, and support human resources within the Unit