The Purchasing Office is authorized to dispose of surplus property that has a current market value of less than $25,000 and was originally purchased for less than that amount. UW-Eau Claire has a Surplus Store where surplus items are collected. Campus departments have the first opportunity to claim surplus. Public surplus sales are held each month to dispose of unclaimed surplus.
Facilities Management Central Stores
651 University Drive, Eau Claire, WI 54701
- Campus Departments: by appointment Monday-Friday
- Area schools and Non-profit organizations: by appointment by calling 715-836-3742
- Computer Systems and Peripherals
- Electronic Equipment
- Lab Equipment and Supplies
- Maintenance Equipment and Supplies
- Office Equipment and Supplies
- Office Furniture
Price is marked on items that are for sale to the public or private businesses. Price is NOT negotiable. Sales tax of 5.5% applies to all sales.
Questions or comments about the surplus can be directed to 715-836-3742 or go to the Facilities Management Surplus Store website.Other state surplus property available to UW-Eau Claire departments can be found at: Declaration of Surplus Property Form