This page offers access to online payment of all semester student account
charges and fees, as well as deposits.
PLEASE NOTE: Online payments are not instantly posted to student accounts
and can take up to two business days.
INCOMING FRESHMAN: Please enter a payment amount on the Housing Deposit ($75) line and on the Freshman Enrollment Deposit ($100) line that aligns with the term you are admitted.
EXAMPLE: If admitted for fall, enter $75 on the Housing Deposit line & $100 on the Fall Freshman Enrollment Deposit line.
INCOMING TRANSFERS: Please enter a payment amount on the Transfer Enrollment Deposit ($100) line that aligns with the term you are admitted. If applicable, you can also pay the Housing Deposit ($75) by completing that field as well.
EXAMPLE: If admitted for fall, enter $75 on the Housing Deposit line & $100 on the Fall Transfer Enrollment Deposit line.
CONTINUING & READMITTED STUDENTS: Please enter a payment amount in the field to the right of each item you wish to pay.
EXAMPLE: Enter $30 on the Spring Study Abroad Down Payment line and $500 on the Fall Student Acct Pmt line to pay down your fall student account balance and make your first down payment for an upcoming study abroad experience.
SPECIAL NOTE FOR CONTINUING & READMITTED STUDENTS: Registration Deposits are no longer required. Freshman and transfers will pay an enrollment deposit for the semester they're admitted and it will apply to charges.
ONLINE PAYMENT OPTIONS:
- Bank account transfers (online only) from your personal checking or savings account.
- No convenience fee charged.
- Do not use debit/check cards for this method.
- Credit card payments (online only) using Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express.
- A 2.75% convenience fee will be added to each credit card transaction.
- Intensive English Program (IEP) payment cannot be made with a credit card.
*** Payment made online cannot be canceled or stopped once they are submitted.**POP-UP BLOCKER ALERT**