This page offers access to online payment of all semester student account
charges and fees, as well as freshman, housing & registration deposits.
PLEASE NOTE: Online payments are not instantly posted to student accounts
and can take up to two business days.
For the most immediate service, please make payment by cash or check
in the Cashier's Office, Schofield 108.
INCOMING FRESHMAN: Please enter a payment amount on the Housing Deposit ($75) line and on the Freshman Deposit ($100) line that aligns with the term you are admitted.
EXAMPLE: If admitted for fall, enter $75 on the Housing Deposit line & $100 on the Fall Freshman Deposit line.
INCOMING TRANSFERS: Please enter a payment amount on the Registration Deposit ($100) line that aligns with the term you are admitted. If applicable, you can also pay the Housing Deposit ($75) by completing that field as well.
EXAMPLE: If admitted for fall, enter $75 on the Housing Deposit line & $100 on the Fall Registration Deposit line.
CONTINUING STUDENTS: Please enter a payment amount in the field to the right of each item you wish to pay.
EXAMPLE: Enter $30 on the Spring Study Abroad Down Payment line and $500 on the Fall Student Acct Pmt line to pay down your fall student account balance and make your first down payment for an upcoming study abroad experience.
ONLINE PAYMENT OPTIONS:
- Bank account transfers (online only) from your personal checking or savings account.
- No convenience fee charged.
- Do not use debit/check cards for this method.
- Credit card payments (online only) using Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express.
- A 2.75% convenience fee will be added to each credit card transaction.
- Intensive English Program (IEP) payment cannot be made with a credit card.
*** Payment made online cannot be canceled or stopped once they are submitted.**POP-UP BLOCKER ALERT**