This payment process is for all semester charges and fees, excluding $75 housing deposits. For housing deposits, visit the Housing and Residence Life website.
- Bank account transfers from your personal checking or savings account.
- No convenience fee charged.
- Do not use debit/check cards for this method.
- Credit card payments online using Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express.
- A 2.75% convenience fee will be added to each credit card transaction.
- Intensive English Program (IEP) payment cannot be made with a credit card. For information about IEP payments, contact the IEP coordinator at email@example.com.
Credit card payments are accepted online only.
Bank account transfers and credit card payments cannot be made in the Cashier's Office.
**POP-UP BLOCKER ALERT**
--If you are unable to proceed to make a payment after clicking "I agree - Proceed to bank account payment page." or "I agree - Proceed to credit card payment page.", pop-up blocker settings may need to be changed.
--Pop-Up Blocker settings will vary by browser or browser version. See the help files (press F1 on your keyboard) for more information on how to change your settings to allow pop-ups from the www.uwec.edu website.
I understand that processing could take up to two business days. I also understand that administrative costs of $20 per payment associated with rejected and/or returned payments are the responsibility of the student. NOTE: The most common reason for rejected payments is the use of invalid checking or savings account numbers as well as invalid routing numbers. Please be aware of your account and routing numbers and enter them carefully.
I agree - Proceed to bank account payment page.
I agree - Proceed to credit card payment page.
I disagree - Take me back to Student Financials.