You may use your checking account or your savings account to pay online. Visit our website's tuition and/or fees payment page to pay online. Online payments must be drawn from a checking account or savings account originating in the United States.
You may use Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express credit cards to pay online. A 2.75% convenience fee will be added to each credit card transaction. Visit our website's tuition and/or fee payment page to pay online.
- Summer Session charges are due in full on the first day of class.
- Fall Semester charges can be paid in two installments, approximately one month apart. Details available at Payment Information and Due Dates.
- Winterim Session charges are due in full on the first day of class.
- Spring Semester charges can be paid in two installments, approximately one month apart. Details available at Payment Information and Due Dates.
Scholarships should be turned in at the Financial Aid office, Schofield 115. The scholarships will be recorded and posted to your student account. To view scholarship payments and to see the most current balance, students should consult My Blugold CampS.
Financial aid disburses to student accounts beginning the first week of each semester in most cases. For specific information on when your financial aid will disburse to your account, consult the Financial Aid office. To view financial aid applied to your account and to see the most current account balance, you should consult My Blugold CampS.
Click on the Student Refund Direct Deposit link on the Business Office website. This will allow you to sign up with Sallie Mae, our third-party vendor for direct deposit refunds and online/phone payments. If you have any difficulty with your Sallie Mae account, contact the Sallie Mae Help line at 1-800-239-4211.
- The PPA Payment Plan Agreement explains billing communication methods, credit terms, finance charges, payments, delinquent accounts, defaults on payments, and other important information.
- The PPA Payment Plan Agreement must be read and electronically signed by the student each semester. A parent signature will not be accepted.
I am a Minnesota resident. How do I apply for reciprocity?
Apply online for tuition reciprocity at www.getreadyforcollege.org/hesod/reciprocity/apply1.cfm.
To grant the University permission to release information about your account to a parent or other third party, complete the Student Information Release Authorization on the Registrar's Office website.