For tuition rates, payment options, refund information and more go to: http://www.uwec.edu/Busoff/studentfinancials/index.htm
Student Account Due Dates:
- September 30 - Pay charges by the first fall 2016 due date to avoid any additional charges.
- Students may pay 50% of their balance due by this date to avoid the $60 late fee.
- Any remaining balance will be subject to finance charges of 1% per month (12% annual interest rate) calculated from the first day of the semester.
- After the initial assessment, finance charges will be assessed on the remaining balance every two weeks (not to exceed 1% per month) until paid.
- October 21 - Pay charges in full by the second fall 2016 due date to avoid any account holds that will prevent transcript release and may prevent future enrollment.
- Unpaid balances will be subject to the same finance charges described previously