- Ph.D. Iowa State University - Zoology, Parasitology and Medical Entomology - 1976
- M.S. Iowa State University - Zoology with Parasitology - 1973
- B.A. University of Northern Iowa - Biology - 1971
- Biol 352 Parasitology
Research - Parasitology
- Ultrastructural studies on the structure of metacercarial cysts of trematode parasites in their second intermediate hosts
- Ultrastructure of trematode parasites during their transformation from immature to adult stages
- Parasite surveys of local animals
Selected Publications:(undergraduates are indicated by *)
Walker DJ* and DD Wittrock. (1999). Histochemistry and ultrastructure of the metacercarial cyst of Cryptogonimus chyli (Trematoda: Cryptogonimidae). Journal of the Helminthological Society of Washington 66: 82-86.
Wittrock DD, CS Bruce and A.D. Johnson. (1991). Histochemistry and ultrastructure of the metacercarial cysts of blackspot trematodes Uvulifer ambloplitis and Neascus pyriformis. Journal of Parasitology 77: 454-460.
Phillips Hall 341
Department of Biology
University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
Eau Claire, WI 54702-4004