- Ph.D. St. Louis University (Biology) - 1979
- M.S. St. Louis University (Biology) - 1976
- A.B. University of Michigan, Ann Arbor (Sociology) - 1972
- Biol 130 Human Sexual Biology
Research - Frog and Snake Reproductive Biology
- Reproduction in amphibians and reptiles
- Reproductive cycles in frogs and snakes
- Age structure of frog populations and critical developmental events in frogs
Weil MR, WF Font and BW Schwandt. (1986). Enzyme activity in livers from chickens (Gallus domesticus) experimentally infected with the digenetic trematode, Amphimerus elongatus (Trematoda: Opisthorchiidae). Comparative Biochemistry & Physiology 85B: 847-850.
Weil MR. (1985). Comparison of plasma and testicular testosterone levels during the active season in the common garter snake, Thamnophis sirtalis (L). Comparative Biochemistry & Physiology 81A: 585-587.
Department of Biology
University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
Eau Claire, WI 54702-4004