- Ph.D. St. Louis University (Biology) - 1979
- M.S. St. Louis University (Biology) - 1976
- A.B. University of Michigan, Ann Arbor (Sociology) - 1972
- Biol 130 Human Sexual Biology
Research - Frog and Snake Reproductive Biology
- Reproduction in amphibians and reptiles
- Reproductive cycles in frogs and snakes
- Age structure of frog populations and critical developmental events in frogs
- Selected publications:
Weil MR, WF Font and BW Schwandt. (1986). Enzyme activity in livers from chickens (Gallus domesticus) experimentally infected with the digenetic trematode, Amphimerus elongatus (Trematoda: Opisthorchiidae). Comparative Biochemistry & Physiology 85B: 847-850.
Weil MR. (1985). Comparison of plasma and testicular testosterone levels during the active season in the common garter snake, Thamnophis sirtalis (L). Comparative Biochemistry & Physiology 81A: 585-587.
Department of Biology
University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
Eau Claire, WI 54702-4004