- Ph.D. University of Washington
- M.S. San Jose State University
- B.S. University of California - Berkeley
- Biol 110 Ecology and Evolution
- Biol 320 Tropical Field Studies
- Biol 330 Population and Community Ecology
- Biol 356 Wisconsin Wildlife
- Biol 379 Ichthyology
Research - Population and Behavioral Ecology of Fish
- Population ecology of juvenile coho salmon
- Habitat choice and energetics of movement
- Pine Lake limnology program
- Selected Publications:
Lonzarich DG, MR Lonzarich and M E Warren. (2004). Using snorkeling to quantify fish assemblage structure in Arkansas streams. Pages 253-256 in Guldin, James M. (ed.) Ouachita and Ozark Mountains symposium: ecosystem management research. Gen. Tech. Rep. SRS.74. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 321 p.
Lonzarich DG, ME Warren and MR Lonzarich. (2004). Consequences of habitat isolation on stream fishes. Pp. 246-252 in Guldin, James M. (ed.) Ouachita and Ozark Mountains symposium: ecosystem management research Gen. Tech. Rep. SRS.74. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service.
Lonzarich DG. (2004). Strategies for Restoring River Ecosystems: Sources of Variability and Uncertainty in Natural and Managed Systems. Transactions of the American Fisheries Society. 133: 1292-1294.
Phillips Hall 339
Department of Biology
University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
Eau Claire, WI 54702-4004