- Ph.D. Northwestern University
- B.A. Luther College
- Biol 111 Essentials of Cell Biology and Genetics
- Biol 300 Genetics
- Biol 304 Molecular Genetics
Research - Cell and Molecular Biology
- Cell division cycle in yeast
- Effects of DNA damage on cell division and signal transduction pathways involved in programmed cell death
- Molecular tools for assessing biodiversity
Rohrer, JR, MA O'Brien, and JA Anderson. (2008). Phylogenetic analysis of North American plums (Prunus sect. Prunocerasus: Rosaceae) based on nuclear LEAFY and S6PDH sequences. Journal of the Botanical Research Institute of Texas 2:401-414.
Hartman PS, SC Zuber, P Belmont and JA Anderson. (2003). Relationship between catalase and life span in recombinant Inbred strains of Caenorhabitis elegans. Journal of Nematolology 35: 314-319.
Anderson JA, AL Lewellyn and JL Maller. (1997). Ionizing radiation induces apoptosis and elevates cyclin A1-Cdk2 activity before but not after the midblastula transition in Xenopus. Molecular Biology of the Cell 8: 1195-1206.
Sible JC, JA Anderson, AL Lewellyn and JL Maller. (1997). Zygotic transcription is required to block a maternal program of apoptosis in Xenopus embryos. Developmental Biology 189: 335-346.