To request a BITS workshop, please complete our workshop request form.
For any workshop that complements a technology-based assignment, we require the following:
- For hands-on trainings, at least 10 days notice is needed for staff preparation and lab scheduling.
- To ensure your request is fulfilled, submit it during the first two weeks of the semester.
- BITS' goal is to assist as many faculty and students by promoting self-sufficiency. We will provide the training for your class the first two times, then support you as you teach it in consequent sessions.
- Therefore, your presence is required at all workshops.
- We also need to meet with you briefly before the workshop to discuss your specific situation and ensure what we can offer will meet your needs.
- If you have questions about incorporating technology into your teaching, contact April Pierson, Learning Technology Consultant, at email@example.com.