Attendance for Offered Workshops
BITS provides free technology training for UW-Eau Claire students, faculty, staff, and emeriti. This is our primary, intended audience; they receive priority consideration for all scheduled workshops. They can register online using their UW-Eau Claire username and password. Where space and resources permit, however, we can extend our services to a broader audience.
If there is space available in a workshop, the following may also attend BITS workshops free of charge:
- Chippewa Valley Technical College (CVTC) students, faculty, and staff
- Immediate family members of UW-Eau Claire faculty and staff (adult child, parent, spouse)
- The UWEC faculty or staff member is responsible for the registration.
- UWEC alumni
- Spouses of UW-Eau Claire emeriti
- UW-System students, faculty, and staff
Members from the above mentioned groups must register by phone (836-5157) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), providing the following information for registration: full name, academic affiliation, valid email address, full mailing address, and phone number.
Register for these scheduled workshops online at http://www.uwec.edu/bits/trainingreg.