The Blugold Commitment is a partnership of students, faculty, staff, alumni and friends to preserve and enhance the distinctive, high-quality UW-Eau Claire experience.
A student-supported differential tuition of $1,200 (added to base tuition by 2013-14) is invested in academic programs that add value to the Blugold degree — collaborative undergraduate research, international and multicultural study, and internships. The Blugold Commitment also provides financial assistance to students with need.
Call for Proposals for 2013-14 Funding
The deadline for one-time funding proposals for 2013-14 is October 11, 2012.
- Call for proposals
- Form fill proposal form (limit 8 pages)
- Proposal deadlines and workshops
- Proposal process
- PowerPoint Presentation from Workshop
Learn more about the Blugold Commitment:
- Blugold Commitment Executive Summary
- Student oversight of the Blugold Commitment
- Overview of differential tuition at UW-Eau Claire