This template will need to be submitted to Nicole Kraft each semester. All requested information is required for courses to be assessed.
Liberal Education Core Assessment results to date
Program assessment is well under way and all information related to program assessment should be posted to Taskstream. Taskstream can be accessed off of the University Assessment website at http://www.uwec.edu/Assess/taskstream.htm. Log in to your site using your UWEC login information (attempting to log in from taskstream.com will not work). If you need assistance, please contact Nicole Kraft at 836-3345.
Calendar of dates (All dates are available on the Assessment Calendar of Events)
Program Assessment: Annual reports are due the last day of winterim each year and should reflect the previous calendar year's assessment work. These reports will be submitted directly to Taskstream by January 20, 2017 for the 2016 calendar year.
Liberal Education Assessment:E-forms will be sent to instructors by mid-term
each semester and one week before Winterim and Summer sessions. To aid in these efforts, chairs/directors
will receive an Excel spreadsheet requesting information for each course to be
included in the identified semester/term's assessment cycle.
- Fall Semester 2016—e-forms will be due on the last day of the Winterim session. (January 20, 2017)
- Winterim Session 2017—e-forms will be due one week after the end of the Winterim session. (January 27, 2017)
- Spring Semester 2017—e-forms will be due the last day of the faculty contract. (May 21, 2017)
- Summer Session 2017—e-forms will be due one week after the end of the Summer Session. (June 16, 2017 for the Three-Week Summer Session and August 11, 2017 for the Eight-Week Summer Session)
- Fall Semester 2017--e-forms will be due (to be announced)
New this yearThe Departmental Summary document was sent to chairs with the expectation that departmental conversations will occur to "close the loop" and the results of these conversations will be reported via the e-form.
Liberal Education Core Assessment Assistance
Recognizing that more than 60% of courses approved for the LE core have not yet participated in the assessment process, instructors will be able to attend a e-form demonstration session through CETL on the following dates. In addition, instructors may contact Mary Hoffman at x4951 or come to Schofield 217 for one-on-one assistance. Please share this information with your colleagues.
LE Core Assessment Group Presentations
- Fall 2017 schedule to be announced
- And by Appointment