Blugold Bliss story submission guidelines
To have your story considered for inclusion on the Blugold Bliss Web site, we'll need:
- if you have one, a noncopyrighted snapshot of the two of you from your days on campus;
- a current, noncopyrighted couple snapshot; and
- your responses to the following questions:
(1) What are your and your spouse/partner's names and UW-Eau Claire graduation dates?
(2) Where and how did you meet while students at UW-Eau Claire?
(3) Was it a “love connection” from the start?
(4) Is there a place on campus that is special for the two of you — as the location of your first date/first kiss, etc.?
(5) What is your fondest memory as a couple that connects you to UW-Eau Claire?
(6) If you are married, when did you tie the knot?
E-mail your photos and responses to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include "Blugold couples" in the subject line.
We reserve the right to edit Blugold Bliss submissions. Articles and photos may be removed from the site after approximately six months.