TIS is a computer program designed to provide potential UW transfer students with current and accurate information to help them make more informed transfer decisions. It is also an effective vehicle for staff to communicate course and program information and changes and to help them better advise transfer students.
TIS includes undergraduate course equivalencies for most courses, especially lower division, at UW System Universities and Colleges as well as some courses at Wisconsin Technical Colleges. More courses are being added continuously.
By accessing TIS, you can
- Determine how courses offered at UW-Eau Claire will transfer.
- Determine how courses offered elsewhere will transfer back to UW-Eau Claire.
- Find UW System information about programs, courses and more.
- TIS is often used to help students select appropriate summer coursework at institutions close to their hometowns.
- Advisers who represent the UW System can be reached by calling 1-800-442-6459.
- Two advisers in the Advising Office specialize in transfer issues: Katie Ritland Clouse andErik Rotvold, Schofield 226, 836-3487.
Click here to access TIS: Transfer Information System.