If you are looking for an educational opportunity to visit the UW-Eau Claire campus with your college access group, organization, club, or school, please register for a special group visit. These visits are for groups of 8 or more students in grades 9 - 12. A typical special group visit will comprise of an admissions presentation followed by a full campus tour. While we try our best to accommodate additional requests (student panels and departmental presentations), these requests are not guaranteed.
The more notice the Admissions Office has to plan your visit, the more likely that events/activities will be possible.Please allow for at least 3 weeks notice for group visits.
We ask that you read our expectations below so that we can best serve your group on your visit:
- Chaperones must actively engage in sessions and supervise students at all times.
- Notify the Admissions Office if you need to cancel, modify, or will be late for your campus visit. We ask for 48 hours notice to cancel your visit (excluding weather related/unavoidable issues).
- The lead chaperone will have a cell phone available during the visit, and will provide that number to the Admissions Office.
- The lead chaperone will share and enforce the following student guidelines:
- Visitors are expected to conduct themselves in a courteous and respectful manner towards each other, UW-Eau Claire staff and students, and to University property.
- Visitors will use a voice level that is appropriate while inside campus buildings.
- Visitors will not leave the group or chaperone at any time during the visit.
- Visitors will not use electronic devices during tours, presentations, or sessions.
- Visitors/groups that are deemed unruly or unmanageable by UW-Eau Claire staff will be asked to change their behavior. If the visitor/group continues to be unruly or unmanageable, the presentation, tour, or entire visit will end.
We know these guidelines will help create a more enjoyable and educational experience for your group. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please contact Kia Lee at email@example.com or 715-836-5415.
We look forward to seeing you on campus!
UW-Eau Claire Admissions
Connect back to Visit Us