Check Your Application Status Using MyBlugold
Note: If this is the first time you are accessing MyBlugold, you must first activate your account.
Once we receive your application for admission, we will send you an application acknowledgment email that allows you to access your MyBlugold Applicant Account. Once you log in, click on Self Service » Admissions » Application Status to check your application status and update personal information. Check this area often, as we are constantly updating the items needed to complete your application.
To access MyBlugold, you must first authenticate your account. To activate your account, you will need the following information:
- Username and Campus ID: these items will be sent in an email from Learning and Technology Services (LTS)
- Birth date
- The last four digits of your social security number (if you provided UW-Eau Claire with that information) or your UWEC PIN that you will receive in a separate email
Visit https://myusername.uwec.edu to activate your account, then return to MyBlugold Applicant Account to check your application status. The myUsername page also provides information about resetting your account and changing your password, as well as contact information for the LTS Help Desk in case you experience any problems.
Once you've been admitted to UW-Eau Claire, your access on MyBlugold will change. (Please note that official admission decisions will always be sent via US Mail.) The information you will be able to access through your MyBlugold account includes (but is not limited to) the following:
- View your admissions decision (Self Service » Admissions » Admission Decision)
- View your Transfer Credit Report if you have earned college credit at another institution (Self Service » Admissions » View Transfer Credit Report)
- Sign up for Orientation when you are eligible (Self Service » Admissions » select either Orientation Register or Transfer Orientation Register)
Trouble accessing your account? Contact the UW-Eau Claire Help Desk at (715) 836-5711 or email@example.com with questions about your username or password.