Leadership development is an important value at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire. The student leadership development program seeks to support this institutional value by providing a variety of experiential learning opportunities in which students may participate. Program initiatives are intentionally designed to help students explore leadership, acquire new knowledge, and engage in skill development.
Students participating in the student leadership development program initiatives
may expect to…
- Understand the historical and theoretical evolution of leadership theory
- Understand a variety of leadership styles and preferences
- Determine individual areas of strength and areas for improvement
- Identify and articulate personal and professional values
- Explain the benefits and challenges of working in groups and teams
- Develop a personal leadership definition or philosophy
Please explore the leadership development opportunities available at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire. Questions regarding opportunities should be directed to the Activities, Involvement and Leadership office.
Coordinator of Student Leadership
Activities, Involvement and Leadership
Davies Center 222