print header
Handbook for Student Organizations

Tax Exemption + Tax Identification Numbers

Student organizations are not permitted to use the University’s tax exemption status for any reason. Student organizations that wish to apply for tax exempt status or a tax identification number must do so through the Internal Revenue Service. 

Information about establishing 501(c)3 status

Tax ID number instructions (pdf)

Tax ID number form  (pdf)

Excellence. Our Measure. Our Motto. Our Goal.